Ubuntini - a cocktail


Ingedients:

  • 1.0 oz vodka
  • 2.5 oz tonic water
  • 0.5 oz grape soda
  • splash of Crown Royal

recommended:

  • grape soda ice cubes
  • tang crystals (for rim)
I have not yet tried this drink It sounds delish. I cant remember the last time I drank grape soda, it must have been in 8th grade when everyone was rocking out to Depeche Mode and the Thompson Twins. I cant say I have any of these ingredients, 'cept for the vodka :) No matter, I'm going to do two things soon... #1 - mix on of these up with friends, and #2 - I'll print out some of these recipe cards and lay them around some bars and nightclubs around Los Angeles.

Heres to Ubuntu! Cheers! Prost! Na zdrowie! Sanitas bona! Kampai! Salute!

SHARE

About jake

    Disqus Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment