Two Beautiful Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot Wallpapers

As an Official Ubuntu Member I am usually "in the know" on projects, dates, deadlines and more. Somehow, I missed the current cutoff deadline for the Oneiric wallpaper submissions on Flickr. Entirely my fault for not finding the proper avenues listing the cutoff dates for submissions. I have two wallpapers that I was patiently waiting to get into the running for a chance to be selected. Hopefully someone can help me get these in? I never did come across the deadline date, which is odd since I follow many sites and forums.

In any event, I hope you like my two even if they dont get in! Click each photo to see them full size so you can download them.









You can also find my previous Natty Narwhal submissions here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/iheartubuntu/
SHARE

About jake

    Disqus Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment